Leeds learning partnership IAG and Careers Networks are designed to stimulate professional growth and ensure future sustainability through principles of partnership, area-based networking and capacity building. Each Network is planned and delivered by LA experienced officers in collaboration with our school based IAG and Careers Learning and Teaching Specialist.
This Network is free of charge in 2017/18 financial year, the cost is covered by sponsorship from Aspire-igen..
This is a programme of network meetings, taking place once a term and focusing on the development of high quality careers education, information, advice and guidance to meet schools’ new statutory duties. Network priorities are responsive to national policy changes and needs identified by network members. The twilight network programme will be practical, informative and reflective.
An agenda for the network will be available approximately one month in advance of the meeting.
This course will:
- provide an opportunity for IAG leaders and careers co-ordinators to meet, share information and challenges and learn from each other’s expertise;
- explore innovative practice and approaches to delivery of career learning through the taught curriculum and pastoral programmes;
- develop strategies for early identification of young people at risk of not progressing in learning;
- help you plan support for learner progression and transition to positive destinations of further learning or employment;
- provide updates on local and national careers and IAG developments; and
- signpost courses or services that will enhance school and personal development.
To book a place please register and book online at www.leedsforlearning.co.uk and search for the course code. Cost for SLA and non SLA schools/colleges: This Network is free of charge in 2017/18 financial year, the cost is covered by sponsorship from Aspire-igen. Further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IAG leaders, careers co-ordinators, progression managers