Thank you to all 76 school and setting leaders who took the time to complete the Leeds for Learning Leadership Survey. Your feedback is essential for us to understand what we are doing well, what we could do better and where there are gaps in our provision.
81% of respondents rated our traded services as good or excellent, that's a 2% rise when compared to the previous year's survey.
You told us that:
- you were happy with the online booking system and online purchase of SLAs
- our trainers were highly effective and had excellent subject knowledge
- relationships, when strong, were the key to high quality service
- we could improve our response time and the consistency of customer service
- we could better communicate Leeds for Learning functionality and 'short-cuts'
On the 17th January the Extended Traded Board (HTs, Business Managers, Deputy Heads and LA Officers) met to review these results and a number of actions to improve our service will now take place.
- develop a customer care training programme and roll out to all traded teams to improve the consistency of our service
- provide guidance to support the use of Leeds for Learning (LfL), Guides have now been created and can be found under the resources tab on your LfL home page
- communicate regularly regarding Leeds for Learning updates through newsletters and key networks e.g. HT meetings, business manager briefings
- offer free LfL customer care visits (subject to capacity) - please contact email@example.com to discuss this